How much gasoline in Reserve ?

I have read that the capacity of the '91 Camry LE tank is 15.9 gallons, but I have not ever been able to get more than 13.5 pumped into it.

Anybody know how much gasoline remains when the warning LED first begins to light up ?

TNX.

Reply to
Vince

Run it, man!! That's part of the game! I have an old Honda, manual says

17.1 USG. Never gotten more than 15.9 in. I got scared. Palms staring sweating, you know. Drove that bastard with the light on for 4 days. Some day, though. Some day, I will pump 17.05 gallons, and that day will be glorious. Anyway, howbout filling up as soon as the light comes on and subtracting that from tank capacity? Arithmetic rules.
Reply to
qslim

Reply to
Alex Marcuzzi