how much to pay for a 2003 corolla with 14k miles....

I saw a 2003 corolla in the dealership with 14,000 miles on it..... it has abs, cruise control, power locks and windows.....

How much can I pay for this car without getting screwed... they said the list price is 15,000... but that is the list of a new 2004 so what would be a reasonable price and any tips on negotiating this.....

TIA

Reply to
wantu2

You can check edmunds.com to get a ballpark figure. Also check carsdirect.com to get an offer on a new one -- a used one should definitely be less than a new one.

Reply to
Timothy J. Lee

See if you can get a balck book and pay around that price. Most people are eager to sell them little over that value in the current economic downturn. They go for a lot less on the dealer auctions. But hurry because the upturn seems to be comming soon. Btw if it is a manual transmission you can bargain down, they seem to sell for a lot less than automatics.

Best wishes

Reply to
Niki