how often to change spark?

My car is 2000 Camry LE with 62k miles. I plan to have 60k maintenance. But the maintenance list from dealer doesn't include changing spark. I am wondering when I should change them and what symptom before they break. Thanks!

Reply to
Jiyang Hu

Spark plugs you mean, they wear not break and 60000 is overdue for me

Reply to
m Ransley

platinum - 60,000 miles iridium - 90,000 miles

Reply to
Daniel

Fine but my platinum plugs in my 99 Camry 6 cyl. are coming up to that

60,000 miles marker and I notice no decrease in performance. Any problems with delaying their replacement? Someone mentioned, offline, that the plugs could get "seized" into the block if left in too long!! Go figure. >
Reply to
Sharx35