How to change light bulb

On a 97 Camry how do i change the light bulb behind the Tachometer?

Reply to
Richard Friedman

I'm curious about this one also. One light went out behind the left side of my speedometer. Anyone have the answers? :o

Reply to
onehappymadman

The free repair guide isn't available yet for the 97 Camry on

But here is one for the 97 Corolla:

Just for your reference, pretty much the same thing. Make sure you disconnect the neg battery cable for the air bag. BTW, try a Haynes repair manual.

Reply to
johngdole