How to remove 94 camry Hadlamp cover or Headlamp assembly

Hi,

My 1994 Camry LE (4 cyl) Headlamp is so blurry and dull due to lot of dirt accumulated inside. I am thinking to clean the headlamp cover..

1.How to remove the headlamp cover.. if it is a single piece.. How to remove whole headlamp.
  1. Any liquids or gels I should use for cleaning or mopping with soap water ??

Regards, Rama

Reply to
Ramakrishna Devisetti

The Autozone's free online guide doesn't show the plexiglass headlamp housing. But there should be a few bolts on the perimeter that need to be removed before the housing will come off. These may be covered by other panels.

Reply to
johngdole

== You need a polishing compound to buff the plastic surface. Meguiars foam power ball and plastic polish work well, or you can use white rubbing compound to save costs and apply with a cotton towel then buff out.

Reply to
Daniel