How to replace/repair Air Vent Grills on Dashboard

Hi,

For 1994 Toyota camry, Air Vent grills are broken. Effectively, I am not able to control the air flow using these vents.

I would like to repair or replace the Air Vent grills.

  1. Do we have to open the Dashboard to get access to Grills ?? or
  2. Could we take off grills and plug in back by pressing any tabs or hidden holes.

Thanks, Rama

Reply to
Ramakrishna Devisetti

Usually you pry them out carefully, no need to remove the cosnole. Can't find the info on AutoZone's free guide so I am not sure about the

  1. Ramakrishna Devisetti wrote:

Reply to
johngdole

do you really want to replace the air vent grills? what I did was just to glue them together with super glue, you can do this without prying the vents out tof the console.

Reply to
EdV