How to set CUSTOMIZE light settings 2007 Camry

I just bought the full service manual on CD.

I see that it says I can CUSTOMIZE the settings for the lights.

Example, how many seconds the headlights stay on after the engine is shut off.

I would like to change the setting on my car but I didn't see in the manual where it says HOW to do that?

thanks Mark

Reply to
Mark

Reprogram the ECU. The dealer can do this for you.

Reply to
ED

How do I do this myself.... what software etc do I need?

Mark

Reply to
Mark

How do I do this myself.... what software etc do I need?

Approved J2534 Devices only provide reprogramming capabilities. For full diagnostic capabilities, consider TIS Techstream or Techstream Lite

Reply to
ED