Humming sound from 99 Camry CE

My 2.2 4cyl Camry has a noticeable hum while idling, other than that it runs and drives fun. It has the him whether the A/C is on or not. I had a 93 with the same motor and never noticed the sound before in it. Any ideas ?

Thanks

Reply to
motor822

It helps to tell us where in the engine bay the noise is coming from. Alternator, water pump under the timing cover, power steering pump, near the transaxle joint, etc.

Reply to
johngdole