HVAC Control Panel Goes Dark

02 Camry, SE V6

The HVAC control panel just went dark when I have the lights on. Only the two left knobs (Fan, Temperature) are dark. The AC and Recirc indicators on those knobs come on normally. The third knob that controls the air source is lit normally as well.

Is this a fuse issue? If so, which fuse am I looking for?

Thanks in advance....

--Ibrahim

Reply to
p_man101

a bulb issue

Reply to
m Ransley

On my 03, it goes dark also, a tap with the finger lights it up again-- I'll fix it someday

Reply to
Stephen H

Thanx for the help everyone,

Stephen, you were right, I tapped the bottom padded section and sure enough, the lights came back on. They intermittently go off, and I tap them back on.

Thanks again.

Stephen H wrote:

Reply to
p_man101

Same thing happens on my '96 camry. A quick rap with my knuckles brings the lights back.

It's a nuisance thing, not critical (like replacing my radiator hoses is, once I place my order...)

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett