i have a 99 toyota solara my battery light is on

I put a new battery and new alternator in and my battery light is on

--

| | Web, RSS and Social Media Interface to | | alt.autos.toyota.camry and other groups | +------------------------------------------+
Reply to
nicole

With the engine running and using a voltmeter check the voltage at the battery. I think it should be reading 13 to 14 volts if the alternator is charging it.

--
Jan Alter
bearpuf@verizon.net

-- My alternator n battery tested good but yes. I noticed that my day light lights dont work n my automaticr lights dont work i have to turn them on manully could that be y my battery light is on

Reply to
nicole