Ignition timing for 96 Toyota Camry 4 cylinder.

I just bought a 96 Camry 4 cylinder automatic and it seems to be really lacking in power and gets poor mileage. Right at 20 mpg with about half Interstate driving ???. My old Ford Taurus V6 gets about 22 right around town. Do any of you know what the timing should be. I bought a manual but it says to line up with the "S" on the block. Mine has numbers. Also, do any of you have a 4 cylinder

TIA

Ken Day

Reply to
Ken Day

Take front camry mask up. there is a label with all info you need...

-- Regards/Pozdrawiam Maniek Camry [Poland] GG: 2220373

Reply to
Mariusz (Maniek) Milobedzki

Lift the hood and look on the underside for the EPA specifications sticker.

Reply to
Philip®