Incentives in January?

Does Toytoa or other makers typically offer any incentives such as low financing or other in December....or in January?

Reply to
trs80

They offer deals on models which are slow moving or hard to sell. Right now they have had deals on V8 Toyotas. If you have to search for a car to buy or have it ordered from the factory, they aren't going to be offering rebates for you to take it off their hands. I can't remember ever seeing a rebate deal on a Camry.

Reply to
Gary

I got a rebate of $1000 on my Camry LE but it WAS getting toward the end of the model year (and oh, yeah, it was 1998).

Reply to
David In NH

TOYOTATHON YEAR END SALES EVENT. from buyatoyota.com website

2006 - 2007 Corolla: Cash Back 2007 Highlander: Cash Back or APR or Lease (excludes hybrid model) 2007 Highlander: APR (Hybrid models only) 2007 4Runner: Cash Back 2007 Sequoia: Cash Back 2006 Sienna: Cash Back or APR 2006 Tacoma: Cash Back 2006 Tundra: Cash Back or APR (excludes V6 model) 2006 Tundra: Cash Back or APR (excludes V8 models)

but this may depend on your location.

Reply to
EdV

The average Toyota rebate is about $900. Better to buy before year's end. But the 07 Camry has transmissions that can skip gears.

trs80 wrote:

Reply to
johngdole