installing an audio amplifier on the '96 camry

Any suggestions re: installing an audio amplifier on the '96 camry? Specifically, recommendations on how to tap into the +12V, routing the speaker wire, ???

I found this:

but am looking for Camry-specific advice from those who've been there, done that.

It's a 200W unit.

Thanks,

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett

200 watts WOW. I think for that you would need to go direct to the battery. its kind of 17amps. not taking losses into consideration. I find my 10 watts more than enough. I presume you are changing all the speakers to.

Johnny UK

Reply to
JM

Crutchfield has been in business for many years and appears to be one of the favorite places for owners in various newsgroups to buy audio/ video components. Their web site has:

Amp installation tips:

Amp installation video:

johngdole

BigJim