Installing infant car seat in 99 Camry (Britex Marathon)

This is a very large car seat, I am putting it in back of the driver seat. It has a top techer, is there a built in anchor in the camry. My granddaughter is now facing forward. I installed it with the shoulder belt as this is not a latch model.

Reply to
allan

Yes, there's a nut on the underside of the rear deck almost exactly in the middle. It accepts a bolt which secures a tether bracket. My friendly Canadian Toyota dealer installed the bolt and bracket for free; you might try asking yours.

Reply to
Nobody Important