Installing New Headunit into 1998 Camry

What are all the items I need to install a new head unit into this camry? I bought a pioneer deh-3900mp and I am not sure if I need new wires or a converter or something

Also will I be able to put the original unit back in later? And anyone know of any good websites for installion?

Thanks

Reply to
td

Hey all I figured this out, but if anyone has any good sites on how to install an amplifier/sub on the camry (properly hiding the wire and all) I would appreciate that, thanks

Reply to
td

I got the wire harness from Wal-Mart. It's in the auto section, next to the stereos. Involved a bit of wire twisting and soldering, but I'm ok with that kind of stuff. (I tested it before soldering though.)

Have fun,

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett