Instrument Panel Lights

Just recently, in my '92 Camry, my gauge lights went out. I thought it was a blown fuse, but I checked all of them, and they are all fine. Is there a bulb that is for the dashboard lights that is also for the air-conditioning and gear indicators? Thanks.

Alejandro.

Reply to
AEscalante

============= Bulbs are separate. See if you inadvertently moved the dimmer control to off.

Reply to
Daniel

Where is the control at?

Reply to
AEscalante

Man, you're having a lot of fun with this car!

Perhaps this is also the source of you radio problem. Does the radio light up if you push the light button? There is a connector behind the instrument panel that provides the power for the instrument lights and the radio. I bet it got knocked loose somehow; this same connector gets knocked loose in 84-87 Camrys as well!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Durrr.

I had it switched to off...:x

Reply to
AEscalante

I saw in the other group! Too bad,. might have solved BOTH troubles!

Reply to
Hachiroku