Invoice Price in Canada

Can anybody tell me the invoice price for a 2004 camry sedan Le with ABS package? Or how much less is acceptable below the MSRP for this vehicle?

Thanks

Reply to
Eric

Eric,

It would help if you told us where you are located in Canada. I have used the APA services in the past and found them to be excellent

Another company called Car Cost Canada
is decent as well.

Keep in mind that Invoice price will not reflect any additional price reductions like clearouts, dealer incentives, etc. Hence, it is very possible to procure a vehicle at below dealer cost.

Reply to
Car Guy

Mark-up from dealer cost to MSRP is usually in the neighbourhood of 8% - 9%. Try buying the car on the last business day of the month and you migh get it

0.5% - 1% above dealer cost if you are savvy.
Reply to
Jeff

Hi,

I'm in Richmond, BC.