Karl Malone Toyota abusive headcase threatening women and children

Karl Malone Toyota abusive headcase threatening women and children

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 16:36:18 -0700 (PDT), Josh Rippel :

I guess it's easy for you to talk that way sitting behind a plastic box. I did

not spam your stupid link page, it was inadvertently done by a third party, but I will still be glad to kick your damn teeth in if you would like. Just call me up a make a date sweetie.

> > >Thanks again, > Josh Rippel > (505)263-3668 mobile or (800)964-6145 toll free > (505)294-8800 xts 134 >Karl Malone Toyota >10401 Copper NE (I-40 & Eubank) >Albuquerque, New Mexico 87123
Reply to
brad