keyless entry receiver in my 2002 camry le?

I just bought a 2002 le model. The dealer said he doesn't know if it's got a keyless entry receiver. Where do I look to find out? I'd like to be able to just buy a couple fobs rather than a whole aftermarket system.

Reply to
dpwhite

In general, when a selling dealer says "I don't know if this car has a particular feature," you can translate that as meaning the car doesn't have it.

Reply to
BobT