Leak in power steering assembly

I have 95 Toyota camry.I have to refill the power steering fluid frequently. I got it examined from an auto-repair shop.There is a leak in rack and pinion and return hose and both needs a replacement.The work is around $600.Is there any method by which I can trace the leak myself just to confirm ? Can anyone give me step by step instructions for replacing the rack and pinion assembly myself?

Reply to
stg26

================= See the Factory Service Manual under the "Steering" section.

Daniel