Lease Price

Quoted $269 per month, 2K down, 48 months for 07 LE 4 Cyl. Automatic.

Sound good or can I do better?

Reply to
Bob Smith

I'm new hear. I just can't understand why you would lease a car!!!! What is the diff b/wn the LE & CE? I thought it was the Power seat, however Carmax.com has a standard variant with power seats!

Reply to
vineeth

The best items I have found that ID it are ABS brakes and Cruise control.......CE doesn't have them.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

If A Quiz is Quizzical, What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict.

Reply to
MUADIB

Leasing might make sense if you don't have the money to buy a new car, but need to impress people - for example, a lawyer just out of school, with loads of debt, who needs to impress his clients.

Might also make sense if you know you're not going to be in the area very long (one-year temp job, maybe).

Reply to
onehappymadman

I guess it makes sense if that is the situation but I feel like with a car like the Camry which can give you years of service it is a waste of potential leasing the car... Also don't most leases have ridiculous penalties if you cross the mileage restrictions??? Well I guess we are going off the topic that the thread was started with!! I for one have no idea of lease costs...

Reply to
vineeth

I agree with you. Probably done mostly with the luxury Lexus, Mercedes, BMW, etc.

Yes they do. Plus, you also have to maintain the car as if you were the owner... oil changes, tune-ups, etc. (Probably not have to do a tranny oil or coolant change, if only keeping for a few tens of thousands of miles...)

Here's an interesting article that discusses leasing:

onehappymadman

That was a nice article... I also checked some more & found an article which has a slightly diffrent view on leasing.. might want to check it out too

vineeth