lights stuck on

I have a 98 Camry. The headlights just turned themselves on in the middle of the night. When I turn on the ignition switch, they go out. When I turn the ignition switch off, they come on. The light switch has no effect. Any ideas out there?

Reply to
REX SHADY

Do you have day-time running light system in the car? Pull the Headlight relay, do the lamps turn offf?

REX SHADY wrote:

Reply to
johngdole