List nanny?

Is there no one to monitor this list? This about Toyota Camry's OK? So stop the S***T OK?

Reply to
norm46

I FULLY AGREE with you. This S***T is getting into all the NG.

I don't mind registering to have access but they are being spoilt come on MONITORS...MONITOR OK.

Johnny UK

1995 CAMRY 2.2 from new.
Reply to
Johnny Melvin

I am not sure that anyone ( I sure dont) understands what you are talking about...

Reply to
hls