looking for spring and strut recommendations

Can anyone recommend replacement springs and struts for a 92 camry XLE? It's my wife's car, so I'm not looking for a performance package, just something to replace the OEM parts that may be cheaper but equivilant. Not even sure how much new toyota parts would be, but I assume a lot. The car seems to be riding lower than usual and bottoms out fairly easily over bumps. Online source or other?

If I replace the springs and struts, is there anything else in the suspension I should consider? The mileage is around 130K. How long do wheel bearings normally last?

thanks

davemac

Reply to
davemac