Looking to find the O2 sensor

I still have the P0135 error code and need to find the sensor for it. I found the one in the front exhaust not rear, near the firewall. I'm looking for a manual that will point out the rear one. I checked the haynes manual but didn't find any info on the replacement. Where can I start hunting this to replace it.

Reply to
GCSC, Inc

Ask your Toyota parts department for the part number. I would not recommend an after-market replacement. Search Google group archives for information.

Reply to
Mark A