Major Engine Problems in a Toyota?

Are you having major engine problems in your Toyota? Have you had engine oil sludge or complete engine failure due to a thrown rod or some other unexplained reason? Have you been told there was a lack of lubrication due to your lack of maintenance despite reasonable oil change intervals?

Consider reading the Toyota owners petition at

If you agree, sign the petition.

Autoresearcher

Reply to
Autoresearcher

Try changing your oil, Charlene.

Autoresearcher wrote:

Reply to
MB

"We, the undersigned are shocked and appalled by the actions of Toyota Motor Corporation. We expected more from our Toyota vehicles..."

Every engine has to have routine oil changes as prescribed in the Service Book, according to the various driving conditions described therein. Even Toyotas.

Charlene.... give it up. You lost. Maybe one of your followers will become disgruntled and sue you.

Reply to
Philip®

And cosidering the main page

has collected over 15 million and only 130 are hers! Oh, its a freebie service too. I can start a petition too. Remember her "toyotasludge" group peaked at 123 members, then dropped to about 90 before she disbanned the group completelty. Then I start one to counter hers, originally, it was "notoyotasludge" and after about 200 members, and driving her out of biz, we changed it to "Toyotas_Only" and we are over 700 members strong and over 3000 post. It goes to show you, you can catch a lot more flies with honey than you can with Charlenes vinegar douche!

Reply to
MDT Tech®

I agree. I participated for a while in your group, but I'm on dialup and it's slow. Eventually I'll be on cable modem and will get back in as it's a good, informative group. Thanks and keep up the good work. davidj92

Reply to
davidj92