Motorized Seatbelt Noise

Hello all, thank you for the response that was given for my instrumentation lighting and ac fan blower questions. Now I have another concerning the motorized seatbelt system. What lubricant can I use for lubricate and reduce the noise when it activates when I open/close the door? I don't want it to seize up due to my negligence. Once again, it's on a 90' Camry DX. Thanks again!

Reply to
Savalas

IIRC, the motorized shoulder belt is operated by a nylon strip. If that is the case, silicone spray is probably the best stuff to use since it should not harm nylon. White lithium in an aerosol can is probably more effective is the silicone spary doesn't work, although it is a lot messier.

Reply to
Ray O