MP3 Deck for 2002 Camry

Hi,

I currently have the factory deck with 6 speakers and was thinking of getting a mp3 deck. I was looking at the Alpine CDA-9813 unit as a possible suggestion. Has anyone used this unit, or could recommend a good quality deck? Also, I wanted to get a single din storage compartment with cover to fill the extra space with usable storage. Any one try this?

Reply to
Car Guy

that`s the job of your stereo shop to tell you..... no probs. thou with the single DIN storage...

possible

Brad

I've had a Kenwood KDC-MPV7019 in my '98 Camry for over a year now. It sounds great, never ever skips, plays all MP3 files and looks pretty damn good too.

NRJ

Reply to
Navin R. Johnson