Mr. Clean - Does it Work?

Has anyone seen the advertisements for the Mr. Clean Auto Dry? I'm usually not interested in gimmicky products out there, but this looks like it might just work. I'm just wondering if anyone out there has tried this. I don't like car wash with wax in it... I'm not sure if that's what this is or not. Thanks in advance for any info.

- Chris

Reply to
Chris Cargill