My 91 Camry Heater and AC stop working?

My 91 Camry heater and ac stop working. they both don't blow any air out or anything.

Reply to
zpeek

Sounds like the common fan resistor board problem. Search the archives of this group for multiple posts with information on how to correct this prob.

Doug

Reply to
-

I had the same problem long ago when I drive my old 89 Camry, A/C went out suddenly. The problem is a circuit breaker located at the passenger side. Just need to put a pin into the hole and push until you hear a "click" sound to reset it.

zpeek wrote:

Reply to
CLI