my dash-board transmission light is wrong

Hello,

Something strange happened to my 1997 Camry, 4 cylinders: When I shift to Drive, the dashboard light for Neutral get lit, instead of the light for Drive. Check Engine light is also on. What may be the problem? Thanks.

T.I.

Reply to
Talal Itani

1997 has OBDII. Take it to AutoZone or a shop and have the codes read.
Reply to
Hachiroku

Thanks for the advise. There is an AutoZone close to me. Does AutoZone provide such a service?

Reply to
Talal Itani