need exterior door trim for 95 camry wagon

I just bought a used 95 Toyota Camry wagon and need to replace a missing piece of trim on the exterior of the back right door. (Is trim the right word for those little thin strips?)

Is there a good source online for obscure parts like this? I tried searching google for toyota parts and found a lot of sites, but I didn't find door trim at any of them. Several of them wanted the OEM part number, which I don'tt have and don't know how to get.

Any advice appreciated!

Thanks, John Hunter

Reply to
John Hunter