Need help replacing rear speakers in 1994 Camry

I'm trying to replace the rear speakers (6x9's) in my '94 Camry, but I don't know the proper way to remove the grill covers. Can anyone help?

Reply to
BigJohn

Remove the entire rear seat - start with bottom cushion, then back rest. May have to do side bolsters too to get the rear parcel shelf off. Oh, and the 3rd brake light. The rear speakers are 6x9 but are 3 bolt speakers not

4 bolt like the ones you probably bought so you'll have to trim and drill a bit.

Reply to
Wolfgang