Need information on Cmary 2002 moonroof

I need some advice on the location and how to reset or adjust the = moonroof electronic control module (ECM) on Camry 2002 XLE

Jack.

Reply to
Jack

You are right, I found the information in the owners manual. My concern aroused when I tilted the moonroof and heard a loud click at = the top of the travel and the roof drop down a little, reading the = owners manual indicate that this is a normal part of the rest cycle, = when the roof was tilted up repeated pushing of the Tilt/Up button = resulted in repeated clicking and dropping of the roof, at some point = the roof stopped clicking and it is operating normally now.

Thank you for the advise,=20 Jack.

Reply to
Jack