No Power to Radio (93 camry)

The positive cable came loose from the battery. I got it tightened and everything works properly except the radio won't power on. The fuse that powers it is fine since it also powers the cigarette lighter (which works). Is this a security feature with the radio or is it simply something I'm overlooking?

Thanks!

Casey

Reply to
prophet

Unhooked it...hooked it back up and now it works. Strange!

Reply to
prophet

buy a new stereo there

Reply to