oil leaks revisited 1991 4cyl camry

Since my leak is apparently coming from seals on crankshaft or camshaft or water pump. Are there any effective additives I can use to revitalize the old seals? Best to all, Seamus J. Wilson

Reply to
Seamus J. Wilson

There are a few name brand oils that do advertise Seal rejuvination. Google or go to name brands oil sites or try your local auto store. I think Quaker State is one brand, there might also be additives to look into.

Reply to
m Ransley

Reply to
Seamus J. Wilson