Pairing 2007 Camry with Treo 650 Bluetooth

I can't pair my Treo 650 with my 2007 Camry Hybrid.

Does anyone have any insight that might help me?

It's not a total failure. I can make a call and then force a connection but most functionality is not available 98% of the time. Given the great potential of pairing, I sure would like to make it work!!!

Any help would be appreciated. Travis

Reply to
TravisGood