Pls direct me to the best cold air intake for

Please direct me to the BEST cold air intake system for a 2004 Camry SE V6

3.3L
Reply to
The Real Picard

Are you sure you don't already have one? My Gen. 3 has an opening in the front bumper fascia that directs incoming air through a plenum and then up through an opening cut in the sheet metal directly in front of a snout leading to the air filter enclosure.

Reply to
Daniel