power outlet

how can I fix my power outlet to stay on when the ignition is off? I did this on my tundra and I would like to do it on the camry.

Reply to
David

Why not buy one of those multi plug add on receptacles and wire it to an aways hot terminal. Most of them have a power switch and a power on light which could keep you from draining your car battery.

Reply to
Wolfgang