power window automatic down mode

Hi, 99 Camry. If you press the power window switch, the glass will go down. If you press harder, the glass will go down completely and automatically even you move you hand off of it. This is the automatic mode. I recently found that I have some problems with this automatic mode. If I press hader and it goes down completely, I can not turn if up. I have to wait for a few minute for it the work normally. If I keep my finger on the switch all the time which means I do not use the automatic mode, it goes up and down normally.

Anyone had the same problem?

Thanks,

John

Reply to