Price for 2004 Camry LE V6

All: What's a good price for a 2004 Camry LE V6 with no extra accessories? I did some research through buyatoyota.com, and the MSRP of the base model of the LE V6 is $22,260, exclusive of any rebates and special financing.

I also requested 4 online quotes from local dealers. Here's the best quote I received:

$19,650 with the $750 factory rebate applied. (That basically amounts to a savings of $1,860 off MSRP.) The deal also offered 36-month, 0% financing on the total amount, with no money down. (All the Camry ads I've seen in print or on TV say it's EITHER $750 off OR 0% financing, but not both.)

Is this a good deal for the S.F. Bay Area, where I live? Is there still more "wiggle" room to negotiate downward? If so, how much?

Thanks for your input.

Reply to
chm1

I recently [End of Oct] bought a2004 Camry XLE V6 with the accessories HU, GU, Z1, & HD for 4% above invoice in Central Illinois. Hope this helps.

accessories?

Reply to
J Stutzmann

Look for Kelly's Blue Book on the web.

accessories?

Reply to
William W. Plummer

Be prepared for bait and switch. You'll go there with your online quote and suddenly they'll say they forgot something. Be prepared to walk out if that happens.

accessories?

financing.

amounts to a

Reply to