Pricing a used Solara

I'm wondering what I should be willing to pay for a 2000 Solara 4 cylinder coupe, standard trans. 73,000 miles, from the dealer, assuming it was checked over. Dealer is asking $11,995 Motor trend shows wholesale $8197, Retail 11,985

Kelly Blue shows good trade-in value $7100

Edmond shows 10,785 for clean from dealer, with a - $1000 mileage adjustment.

Thanks for any opinions.

-- Paul S.

Reply to
Paul Stivers