Put 95,000 miles on a Corona Sell it for more than paid new ???

Greetings all,

I was searching cars.com for prices on camrys

When sorting by price I found a very interestingly priced corona.

I like to call this add the result of drinking allot of corona, then trying to sell a corona.

In 2002 I sold a rare 1980 FJ40 Landcruiser for $6750 with 93K miles. Much less than what I paid in a race for it in 2000.

I also sold a 88 2WD Pickup, 22R engine, for $1700 with 104K miles

Needless to say I don't agree with the Corona's price, 6250 ??? I dare say the car didn't cost that much new.

Red interiors must have a high option premium I suppose.

-- Spamers tongues are the new moist wet-nap toilet paper therefore remove ".spamersTonguesAreForToiletPaper" to reply

Reply to
kip

Falling asleep through kip's post...

I have a feeling that a $1000 is because of the red

Of that was $3000, I'd go for it. I've read that the main competiton was Volvos and Malibus, back then...

I don't know why, but I love these old Toyotas. I passed up on a first gen Tercel, because it was a Tercel. But it was cool looking. They only wanted $200 too...

Reply to
Pahsons - Somnolent

have a few more Coronas

Reply to