Question on 99 Camry

My light to the automatic shifter bulb is out. How do I take the console apart to change bulb? Thanks

Reply to
tj

Should just be a press fit. You should be able to remove that panel by carefully prying up on one of the corners. To remove the console, you remove the liner in the bottom of the arm rest storage compartment and remove those screws along with the screws down on the sides, but this likely won't be necessary just to replace the bulb.

Reply to
Daniel