Quick Question - oil change

Hi,

How many quarts do you put in a Camry (2001) 3.0L V6 when you change the oil?

I'm thinking about changing the oil myself and just want to be sure.

Thank you! John

Reply to
John P.

Check your owners manual. Exactly 5 US quarts for an oil change (as opposed to the very time Toyota put oil in the crankcase).

Reply to
Mark A

correction: as opposed to the very FIRST time Toyota put oil in the crankcase.

Reply to
Mark A
4.93 litres if I am not mistaken. On my 2002 Camry LE V6 1MZ-FE engine, I put 1 five litre jug, or about 5 1 - litre bottles of Mobil 1 per oil change.
Reply to
Car Guy