radio fuse location?

I am trying to install a radio on my 94 camry. I can only find the "constant" power wire(black with silver stripe) and the green wire which has power when lights turned on for illumination. I cant find the wire that only has power when the ignition is on? Anyone know the color of this wire? I suspect a blown fuse but can only find 1 radio fuse inside the car driver side kick panel. Any other fuses for the radio? Thanks!! :)Nelson

Reply to
:

I thought the blk/yellow was memory/constant and grey was ignition (and grn dimmer). Does your cigaret lighter work --- it has a fuseable ink that may tie to radio. Is yours and anti-theft radio? If so it has an external amp and wiring is different.

Reply to
Wolfgang

Thanks!! I plugged the cigarette lighter and then I got power(ignition) from a white wire. Black constant,green illumination. Thanks again!! :)Nelson

Reply to
:

Well, power all the time should be coming from a blue with a yellow stripe, while with the key will be a gray wire.

Reply to
MDT Tech®