Rattles/squeaks on new 2004 LE

Getting very annoyed at these noises that started as "ticks" at or near the dash in front of driver. Now becoming more frequent and more generalized. Dealer doesn't hear it on short drive(smooth road). I traded in a 1993 camry that I loved for this low quality new version. Anyone have similar problems and hopefully solutions?

Reply to
anonymous

Based on my 2001 Avalon it will not get any better. This is my 4th and last Toyota. My 99 Chrysler 300M is rattle free.

Reply to
Art