Re: 2002 Camry LE V6 - Moisture in the front headlight - how to remove it?

I have a 2002 Camry LE V6 and noticed that the front headlight has some

> moisture in it. I recently had the front bumper painted and it happened > after it. Do they need to remove lights to remove the bumper? I don't > think there is any relation. Bottom line is what do I need to to to get rid > of the moisture? > > Thanks

Chances are, somehow the light either got removed or bumped, and now has a crack somewhere, probably along a seam.

Some states do not allow this condition to pass inspection; you'll either have to bring it back or find the leak and patch it yourself. Use RTV, like GE Silicone to patch the crack. Or ask them to replace it; they probably won't, or they'll use Certi-Fit or Veng and not OEM.

Reply to
HachiRoku