Re: 2002 Camry LE V6 - Moisture in the front headlight - how to remove it?

I had my driver's light replaced under warranty shortly after I bought the car (in 2002). The dealer tried to convince me it was normal. I was frustrated that every time I took the car to the carwash, I'd have moisture in the light for days.

I suggested that if it were indeed normal, then the light without moisture is damaged, and that they should replace it. They ended up replacing the light with moisture in it. :-)

Reply to
Steve B

I like the way you think. :-)

Reply to