Re: Battery drain or low charging?

Low battery: Check the alternator belt tighness. And take apart and clean the battery terminals.

I have a 1989 Camry. About 6 six ago, the battery voltage was about 9 > volts. After a jump, it was ok until a day ago when it was dead > entirely. > > In both cases, it had last been driven 2-3 days before. Today, the > battery passed a load test. > > Resistance between the positive battery lead and chassis is around 2 > M-Ohms. > > The charging voltage while the engine runs is around 13.5 to 14.7 volts > and down to 12.5 to 13.5 with as much electrical load as I can draw from > the car lights, blower, windows, defroster, moon roof. > > What causes should I consider?
Reply to
William W. Plummer